July 24, 2016 • PEOPLE, STYLE, STYLEMAKER SEVEN
Stylemaker Seven: Juley Le
When we discovered Juley Le’s Instagram, it was love at first scroll. She has a knack for finding the cutest coffee houses, restaurants and shops that are tucked into one of our favorite cities – New Orleans. We were thrilled to hear that this adorable mom-to-be is a Draper James fan as well. Below, see how this Southerner styled our Gingham Midi Shirtdress for summertime, and keep scrolling for more of Juley’s favorites!
- Restaurant: I’m all about no-frills and a casual atmosphere with comfortable food, so love to take visitors to Cochon for an elevated Southern meal. There, we like to order different dishes to share as a family.
- Go-to dessert: Affogato! My team and I are launching DripAffogatoBar.com (On Instagram: @dripaffogatobar) this August in New Orleans. Stop by for the ultimate craft coffee, gourmet ice cream, and refreshing creations with the two!
- Getaway: My favorite way to escape is hiking beautiful lakes with my boyfriend with no phones or computers.
- Bouquet: Ina Garten knows best: fresh, white fluffy hydrangeas almost always do the trick.
- Album on repeat: Everything by the Zac Brown Band!
- Book: Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman – it’s the only parenting book I’ve read and I swear by it!
- Southernism: How’s your mama and ’em?
Below, check out some of the NOLA spots Juley introduced us to!