August 2, 2016 • STYLE
Stylemaker Seven: Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
Shelby Skaggs loves showcasing her classic, girly style on her Southern-inspired blog Gingham and Glitter. It should come as no surprise that we at Draper James love her tips and taste, after all, any fan of gingham is a friend of ours! Be sure to check out her Summer Lovin’ page for a few last-minute vacation style ideas and read on to catch Shelby’s answers to our Stylemaker Seven.
- Home-cooked Meal: My momma’s hot chicken salad. It cures all!
- Local Restaurant: Tony’s in Lexington, KY. Their steaks are out of this world.
- Bouquet: Blue hydrangeas, please!
- Hostess gift: A bottle of Miraval Rose & a cute coffee table book.
- Dessert: A S’more or cheesecake or bread pudding. My sweet tooth doesn’t discriminate 😉
- Book: What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Southernism: “Bless their heart!”