June 1, 2016 • PEOPLE, STYLE, STYLEMAKER SEVEN
Stylemaker Seven: Camille Styles
Blogger and entertaining maven Camille Styles is an expert at showcasing a life well-lived, from hosting parties (check out this straight-from-a-storybook Marie Antoinette-themed bridal shower she and her team recently threw) to decorating with panache.
So it’s no surprise that her sense of style (or shall we stay “Styles”) extends to fashion, too. “A caftan is the perfect piece for summer entertaining—effortlessly chic and as comfortable as pajamas,” says Camille, who paired our Kiawah Caftan with our Straw Lemon Eva Bag and strappy wedge sandals. It was the perfect look for sipping rosé by the pool of her lush backyard in Austin, TX, while watching the sunset.
Learn more about what makes this Southerner swoon by checking out her Stylemaker Seven below.
- #Southernism: Hey, darlin’.
- Restaurant: Here in Austin, I love Olamaie’s elevated take on classic Southern dishes.
- Cocktail: Margarita on the rocks, with a little jalapeño for a spicy kick.
- Music: I love Spotify’s playlists based on your mood. I’ve been listening to “Afternoon Acoustic” while I work and “Soak Up the Sun” when we’re hanging out in the pool on the weekends.
- Go-To Hostess Gift: Aesop hand soap.
- Bouquet: White Garden Roses.
- Entertaining Essential: Abundant candles and wine—and a big smile.